Our pre-media department does everything from preflighting and troubleshooting to providing as close to printed proofing before going to press. From the moment you upload your files, you can rest easy — we’ve got your back.
As a pioneer in digital typesetting, Advocate has been a leader in pre-media production for years, constantly upgrading to stay ahead of the pack.
Our technicians have extensive knowledge of all major computer page layout and graphic applications and are equipped to handle image retouching, assembly and proofing. All proofing can be provided as traditional proofs or as electronic PDF proofs.
Professional, visually stunning materials are the result of clients gaining the advantage of the Advocate pre-media team’s support, through basic software technical training as well as guidance with new and emerging technologies.
Available services include:
- Review submitted artwork files for compliance with our quality standards and recommend necessary changes.
- Building artwork from spec sheets submitted by Industries/Manufacturers.
- Making any final corrections necessary for print.
- Digital proofing to ensure basic file quality
- Hard copy proofing for the most accurate representation of colours
- Creating an imposition.
- Conducting a preflight process.
- Setting up artwork to go direct to plate for offset printing.
- Setting up artwork as a print ready file for digital printing.
- Variable Data prep
- High resolution scanning, both full colour and grey scale
- Colour retouching
- File conversion
- Compatible with all major computer page layout graphic applications
Our Premedia service
LAYOUT & PAGINATION
VARIABLE DATA PRINTING
INTERACTIVE TURNPAGE ONLINE MAGAZINES