Our custom branded web-to-print storefronts allow businesses to easily order the print materials they use the most. This is a great option for personalized business cards, in-store signage, sell sheets, stationary and direct mail. Simply select a template, customize it, and place the order. It’s that easy.
The Online Print Store is a web portal developed specifically for your organization to create a single location where any employee can order marketing materials from approved templates, customize them for their local markets, and print them on demand. Text editing, document uploading and instant on-line proofing make it a snap for any approved user to produce their own communication materials to brand standards without unnecessarily burdening the marketing department.
Your ordering portal is login protected with variable security clearances that only allow users to view, edit and order the products they are authorized for. With controlled employee access and optional administrator approval this powerful tool guides employees to ensure brand standards and budgets are maintained.
• Custom Corporate branding
• Easily create, customize, proof and order print collateral in one sitting
• Upload documents and artwork for high quality printing
• Simplified control of projects for more targeted communication through variable data
• Control costs through comprehensive company wide reporting
• Controlled employee access and optional administrator approval required.
• Optional Internal Employee and Cost Center database allows company and employee specific data to be entered once and then used as required.
• Save time
• Easy-to-access to purchasing history
• Convenient 24/7 on-line ordering reduces internal costs
• Protected login ordering portal is secure and controls brand integrity
• Control and maintain integrity of brand standards
• Print on demand to decrease waste and increase ROI
• Configurable workflow automation
• Closed loop procure to payment option
• Improved spend visibility
• Reduced manual workloads
• Improved of the efficiency of your indirect spend